Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Trap Door

I think I have fallen thru a trap door. I have never blogged before, if that is how you say it. I belong to many Yahoo Groups and may chat to much here. Let me know. My name is Norene Kness, but everyone calles me Nessie. The girls here at Brown House especially like that. They think that I keep appearing where I am not expected. They will be my traveling companions on this journey (adventure?), but it is supposed to be a secret. All three have developmental disabilties and I will edit and read your posting to them. Only one of them can use the keyboard well, so I will type comments for them occationally.

Your kindness is appreciated. I will explain more later as we travel along.

Right now they are playing a game to decide what they should bring. They are acting like it is their own Reality TV show (which they don't watch).

Nessie

2 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger Fran said...

From the Secretary of the Donkeys' Union to Nessie: I understand that you are to have companions on your journey. Are they able to ride on our donkeys or would you need extra equipage? We can supply a cart, a carriage, a gypsy caravan, the last three requiring a minimum of two donkeys therefore requiring an extra supply of apples and hay as you go. You do understand that all of our donkeys talk, give advice when needed and have a set of excellent wings for air passage. Yours, The Secretary

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Nessie said...

I was planning to carry them as spirit gems in my gunnie sack. A cart might allow them to scamper out and look around. I will chat with them about "talking donkeys" -- wish I had an old "Francis" movie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home