Sunday, October 09, 2005

Courier message gone astray

My RaVEN messenger found Donkeys Inc. and tried to post this message in comments but it would not take it so I will try to reach you here. I am heading down the road in Ithaka Bound, on foot, leading Destiny. Hope you receive this message. I guess I should contact the Enhantress for a few more invitations.

MESSAGE FROM THE RAVEN COURIER: I know you are extremely busy right now but I was wondering if I could drop off my horse Destiny for the time I am on the silk road. At the moment I am just leaving the cave of the Enhantress at my first dawn on the Road to Ithaka and would like to walk a while. As your mules are magical I guess I had better mind the Enhantress once more and try out one after I have walked a while, so also please find one that would fit my spirit. I look forward to seeing you. Will you be at the Gypsy camp? (That is if I ever find it) Love, Jane

1 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger Fran said...

One of my messages too seems to have gone astray. Destiny should be happy to be accommodated at the donkey port where there is an ample supply of hay and some apples. i do ask that he refrain from yielding to the pleas of the young owls who work there and do not give them rides. They are thoroughly spoiled as the donkeys like dancing with them. The secretary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home